Monday, July 7, 2014

It's been a while..

Assalamualaikum WBT & Hello ladies!


It's been a while since my last post -- to my horror, it was ALMOST a year since my last post!

The devil behind my laziness was the INSTAGRAM. I was so happy to upload all my artwork there that I almost forgot I still have this blog. *silly me*

I will do my best to keep this blog alive by posting my thoughts and my latest artwork, so all of you can feast your eyes and pour your thoughts about the bridal makeup I did. 

Hope to hear some positive feedback, and even a constructive criticism is most welcome here. 


P/S: I found my old flame -- modelling! That's been keeping me busy too. Wish me luck! I wish to spread my wings into the modelling world -- especially for muslimah wardrobe and tell the world you don't need falsies just to look pretty. Modesty is the keyword. Yes, I'm standing still with my principle, NO FALSE LASHES NOR BROW TRIMMING/PLUCKING. =) 


Have a nice day, and SELAMAT BERPUASA! Till then~

Wassalam. 

No comments:

Post a Comment