Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Shootout Outing with Afra Makeup Team

Hello ladies! 
(ok, I'm assuming all my readers are LADIES, but if there are guys out there reading this, HELLO GUYS!) 

As you all can see in the title, yes, this entry is about my recent Fashion Shootout Outing with Kak Afra herself -- my Sifu -- and other students of Afra Makeup Studio. So, basically this outing is like the annual gathering for us MUAs who graduated from the same studio. It was awesome indeed. 

The outing was mainly for us MUAs and photographers to establish bigger networking among ourselves. So yes, met many new FUN people. Alhamdulillah. 

Despite all that, my talent went MIA (Missing In Action). It is not my intention to humiliate anyone here, but if you are just beginning in this modelling arena, you need to be more professional. Instead of complaining that the dress we brought for you is not suitable, you should try your best to work it out! Oh, that's just my two-cents. Anyhoo, it's okay. Although I didn't get to be photographed next to the talent I made-up, I had other candid pictures taken by the photographers who were at the scene.

Happy scrolling-down-to-see-the-pictures! =)))

From left: Kak Afra, Fariza (her husband & my husband are good friends! What a small world) & me!

Behind the scene #1 

 Behind the scene #2

 The MUAs!

Credits go to ALL photographers mentioned above (in the photo) 


Hoping to have ample time to write, but got to go! Visit & Like NZY Make Up & Stuff... facebook page to see more of my artwork so far.

Wassalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment